- 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with a clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher;
- 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit system), memory (RAM);
- 16 gigabytes (GB) (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit system) hard-disk space;
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver version 1.0 or higher.
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Access to the Internet;
- Depending on screen resolution for video playback may require additional memory and a more modern graphics hardware;
- For optimal performance, some games and programs may require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or later versions of it;
- Some of the features Windows Media Center may require a TV tuner and accessories;
- Technologies for Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specialized equipment;
- For the home team needed a network and computers running Windows 7;
- To record DVD-ROMs and CD-ROM requires a compatible optical drive;
- For the BitLocker technology requires the TPM (TPM) 1.2;
- To function BitLocker To Go requires a USB-flash memory devices;
- For Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and 15 GB of free hard disk space;
- To listen to music and working with sound audio needs.
What is the difference 32 of the 64-bit OS?:
For the average PC user is the following:
- If the PC is set to or less than 3GB of RAM, it will be enough regular, 32-bit OS;
- If installed in a PC 4GB or more RAM, you have to put the 64-bit OS.
How to burn a disk image (using Nero Burning ROM):
- Start Nero Burning ROM, covering pre-launch window for the selection of the project, select the menu "Recorder" - "Burn Image";
- In the window that appears, find the necessary disk image and open it. Then select the recording parameters (recording speed to choose the minimum, mandatory) and write the image to disk.
Installation (in brief):
- Set in the BIOS on the first drive, that is, started to boot from it, rather than from the hard drive ...;
- When you see the inscription "Press any key ..." (To be written in Latin) - Press ...;
- Then follow the instructions, select the bit OS installed;
- Select the hard drive, format it and install the system.
Version of "Max" - ideal for use in the office. First, it supports applications created for older versions of Windows - such as a favorite by many XP, you can work with familiar programs and at the same time enjoy the benefits of the new Windows 7. Second, you can easily connect to the corporate network and configure remote access to corporate resources. Third, the "Maximum" version is a function of backup and restore, which allows you to make backups of important files. Fourth, the "maximum" supports 35 languages: working at a computer, you also can learn some foreign language. Finally, in this version of Windows 7 uses a powerful system for protecting your data - feature BitLocker encrypts data stored on your hard drive.
Features of assemblies:
- Automatic activation upon completion of installation;
- The maximum proximity to the original images;
- Integration of the latest updates (at the time of assembly).
The assemblies are based on the following images:
Integrated language packs:
- Nothing is deleted.
- UAC (User Account Control);
- Hibernation (Hibernate).
Upon completion of installation get activated and registered on the Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.
Installed updates on July 10, 2012, inclusive.
The assemblies tested for performance. There was also replaced the standard screen installer, system performance is not affected. More detailed information on the screenshots.
Checksums x86 image:[/b]
Checksums x64 image:
Enabling | reg code: not required
Language: English, Russian, German, Hebrew, Ukrayinsky
File Format: Iso
Platform / OS: x86/x64